Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Care to play with my madness?

So my therapist thinks I should go back to writing again as a way to get everything that is running amuck in my mind out and address it.  This blog area will be the new home for my mental ramblings.  I'm not for the faint of heart,  this is an honest raw emotion blog to help me cope with problems, issues, feelings and other random thoughts. I am leaving it public so that maybe someone else will be helped or inspired or maybe just warned that depression and anxiety are real problems that need to be addressed.  Having said all of the warnings...on with the show.

So how do I feel? 
I'm feeling insecure and alone.  
I'm feeling needy and unloved.  
I'm feeling like I don't matter enough to the people I want to matter to.

What am I doing to make the negatives positive?
I'm reaching out and letting my feelings be known even if they are not returned.
I'm not pretending to be ok with situations that bother me, I'm voicing my opinion and not sugar coating it to save someone else's feelings.
I'm going after what I want and I am not going to give up on my hopes and dreams.

So where does it all lead to?
Well hopefully by being just plain old me, I will get the things I want in life.

What do I want in life?
Love
Companionship 
Compassion 
Better health
Feeling safe and secure 
Family 
Happiness 

These life goals are not going to be easy, but I refuse to give up and I will keep fighting the good fight.


3 comments:

  1. You are a good person with a huge heart - beautiful inside and out. You deserve to be happy - I hope and pray you get everything you want out of life... Love you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good person with a huge heart - beautiful inside and out. You deserve to be happy - I hope and pray you get everything you want out of life... Love you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love you too! I can never thank you enough for everything you have done for me.

      Delete